Friday, May 29, 2009

music for the masses: 0002 & supplies

Music for the Masses: 0002


In the celebration of my birthday over the passed week I used money and gift cards to feed the beast and snag a major amount of music over the past week or so.

- The appetizer was when I went out a grabbed:

Mastodon Leviathan
Protest the Hero Kezia

- Then from my awesome girlfriends parents:

Ray Lamontagne Trouble

- The main course was yesterday when I snagged four cd's for under $35:

Ray Lamontagne Till The Sun Turns Black

Grizzly Bear Veckatimest

Side Bar: I downloaded Grizzly Bear's Yellow House at the beginning of the year. These guys are moving closer to the top of my favorites list...if I had one that is.

Walls of Jericho Redemption

The crowning jewel one of my favorite bands:
mewithoutYou It's all crazy! It's all false! It's all a dream! It's alright

- For dessert my order from amazon came in with:

Ghostface Killah Ironman

. . .

This leads me to the rest of my delivery today and the rest of my post:
Art Supplies


I started a side column or side bar...what ever it is, that has the art supplies I use and where I get them from. I've been ordering KRINK inks for a bit now and have found the perfect place to order from. The last place wasn't good at all. They took about a month to get the order to me and when it arrived I had one tube that was smashed and one was the wrong color. But, I found a new great place and put links to all the places I buy from and the supplies I use. Enjoy.

No comments: