Monday, April 6, 2009

KRINK and a studio

I finally go out those KRINK markers and inks I was talking about at the first of the year. I am using them for an upcoming project I hope to talk about real soon but whatever. I shook up my new markers and went on discovering. I found an old unfinished painting of mine and went to work making it better...I guess.

Old background new KRINK:



Some other shots taken around the house:







I also really got frustrated with the fact that I have no art studio. I am not asking for much I just don't want my art board in the middle of my room anymore and I hate having to spend so much time cleaning a work space off every time I want to create. It is completely counter productive. And painting is completely impossible. There is far to much setup, cleanup and mess for my little cramped space right now.

So I hope to spend some time this and next week and try to make some more space to create. (Unintentional rhyme.)

No comments: