Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ghost rider...motorcycle...hero...

I haven't posted any art in awhile so I thought it was appropriate to through this up because I was actually quite surprised by this sketch. I've been trying to sketch more and more and I knocked this sketch out at work yesterday. I don't draw many comic heroes but lately I've taken to drawing Ghost Rider. I always sketch in pen so that I see my mistakes and learn to adapt and grow as an artist so nothing is ever perfect but I liked this sketch so much I thought I would use it to practice my coloring in PhotoShop. I've been really pushing the comic art lately and being able to color my work is really important to me so I've been trying to learn and grow as much as possible using digital media (PhotoShop). Enjoy

From the sketch book:



After colors:

No comments: